Monday 27 February 2012

Mary, Mary quite contrary... why are your designs so god damn beautiful?!

I have a newly founnd obsession with Mary Katrantzou. Her prints are simply gorgeous and the shapes of her dresses are new and inivative. I was super excited when the woman herself had designed a collection of lovely pieces for Topshop. I went down to Oxford Circus for the opening of the collection a couple of weeks ago only to find that the t-shirt she designed for new-gen had sold out in 30 minutes. I think i had a mental breakdown in front of the shop assisstant.... Anyway here are some of her finest work from the now finished, London Fashion Week. The patterned shirt and trousers are so beautiful i think i'm going to cry.

credits: catwalking.com






1 comment:

  1. I'm here for the first time, but I already like it! I like all of this designer pieces, especially that skirt on 4th picture!
    I'll be reading you!
    Check me out, I'm new in here:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete